Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I Am not Gifted with A Hot Bod (haha)

This picture was taken in August before I did anything close to Paleo...yea me your coach...I know to some this may be a bad example...and I respect your opinion...but I have had a hard time losing weight and toning due to genetics all my life...but I could perform...and that is all that mattered to me...but I made a decision to make a change...to lead by example...so I dove into Paleo/Zone (again) and began to train harder then most of my athletes to show that it is possible...that I know the struggles...I been there...I am not a naturally gifted coach with six pack abs, big chest, V shape body...etc...but I can help you towards your goals...I can make you a better athlete...I care. I will work side by side with you to help achieve our goals...I will talk to you about the struggles because I truly know how it feels...I love being a coach and working with my athletes...seeing your faces glow after doing a PR, doing a rope climb, after a WOD, or even when you walk through the door of the box makes it all worth it!! So let's work together...

No comments:

Post a Comment