Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Take on Paleo

 Paleo is not hard...and it is simple...I have been getting a lot of questions about this Paleo Challenge that I am on...and is it hard..that other couldn't do that...why are am I doing it...etc.

If you follow the basic principles of Paleo it is not that hard...use the flowchart on the side when eating...it is simple...since being paleo I do not miss dairy or wheat (besides beer ha)...

Here is my take on Paleo...follow the flow chart...follow the principles...and do what I do...keep it organic...NO SUGAR...read the ingredients...do you know everything that is in the product? Shop as fresh as possible and limit frozen or can (try to avoid can all together)...if you want to splurge and have a cookie or something you enjoy not Paleo...have in once every two week...some people's stomachs are different...might cannot handle much anything not Paleo anymore...so I try to stay away from anything with gluten/grain in it...but Paleo is not a diet to me...it is a lifestyle that goes along with my CrossFit training and performance output...even better Paleo has helped my mom and her stomach issues that she has had before doing the challenge...so really Paleo is easy, there is a lot of food and creative choices out there...try it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment