Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Not Letting It Get to Me

I had a wonderful opportunity approach me recently. I was very excited for this opportunity, it would have been life changing. In the end, it didn't go as well as I had planned, again still life changing. I am very appreciative for the opportunity that was given to me because I grew a lot from it. I learned something new about my self, I gave myself feedback, I reflected and I moved forward a better person. Whether you believe this or not, we are put on this world for a purpose...some will look for a long time for their purpose...but once you have discovered what your purpose is, you must go for it. I have found why I have spent many years in school...many hours...many sacrifices...challenges...moments of growth...I am going to take my purpose and excel. I am a coach...I help others succeed...I train others to be better than me...to be better then their perception of themselves. That is what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment